My Dearest Liliana Faye -Happy Birthday - you're two! Although you have only been with us for 6 months, it feels like you've always been my daughter. You have grown over the past six months from a little tiny girl to a wild and crazy toddler. You are truly a blessing and I know that God picked you special for our family.
I love you, my sweet little honey-bear. And I am so excited to see what the next year has in store for you.
Hugs and Kissies,
Mommy
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Thank you to everyone who joined us to celebrate Liliana's first birthday at home. She had a great time, despite being sick. It turned out to be a fabulous party with great friends and family. Liliana couldn't be more thrilled with all the fun gifts and goodies she got from everyone - she is so blessed. Michael is also very grateful for her birthday because now he has lots of new toys to play with as well. In case you couldn't make it to the party, here are a few highlights:
Liliana looking very excited to open presents from Mom and Dad.

No comments:
Post a Comment