December 6, 2010

Loosening Up

If you know me well, you know I don't like clutter or mess. I especially don't like toys all over the house. The kids learned early on that they need to put away the toy they are playing with before getting out a new toy. There have been very few times that I have allowed the kids to empty the toy cabinet because the sight of their toys scattered around the house seriously makes me want to puke. Our neighbors, and very good friends, allow their kids to play freely at their house. My kids love going to the neighbors because it's a more casual environment. One thing that the neighbors allow - which my kids love - is making "cushion houses." Michael especially likes to play in the neighbors cushion house.

Today, after I picked up the kids from Ms. Tiffany's house, I got a wild hair, decided to loosen up, and let Michael and Liliana take all the cushions off the couches to make a cushion house. Since Michael isn't as experience as the neighbors at making cushion houses, it ended up to be more of a cushion mountain. Never the less, the kids had a blast!




























No comments:

Post a Comment