After much prayer and consideration, Matt and I decided that it was in the best interest of our family for me to go back to work full time starting in 2011. This was an incredibly hard decision. We never wanted our kids to be in childcare, let alone full time childcare. However, we felt very strongly that I was supposed to go back to work full time for 1 year. Because I know this is what God wanted us to do, it makes it a lot easier.
Because of the addition of hours, we had to change childcare providers. I met our new nanny, Tiffany, at a mom's group at my church. She is great and Michael and Liliana love going to her house. She also has 2 kids around the same ages as Michael and Liliana. They have a blast playing, doing gymnastics, and doing arts and crafts at Ms. Tiffany's house. She lives just minutes from where I work, so that is very nice.
This was my first week back full time and it was the best week to start up again because Monday was a paid holiday. Only 51 more weeks to go. :)
January 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment