April 23, 2013

Three Months Home

It's hard to believe that our crazy and sassy little babies have been home for three months already.  It feels like just yesterday we were flying home... being pooped on, barfed on, and trying not to loose our minds as we listened to the babies cry for what felt like eight hours straight.  In those first moments as a family of six I often wondered how long it would take for life to feel normal again.  For us to sleep through the night again.  For us to stop making eight bottles a day.  I honestly thought it would take at least six months for the babies to adjust.  I never thought life would feel normal again after only three short months, but it does.  Praise God!
Sadie patiently waiting for breakfast.
Meeting my best friend Heidi's kids.  It's so fun that they all love to play together!

Sammy holding baby Solomon.  He had an absolute blast holding him.  Sadie, on the other hand, wanted nothing to do with Solomon after she saw me holding him.

First trip to the zoo - everyone had a great time!

Meeting new friends!  Jocelyn and baby Cora.

Sammy encouraging the big kids to do their best in Mario Kart. :)

Brothers.  There is a unique and special bond between these two boys.
Snuggle time in Mommy and Daddy's bed!

Daddy and his cuties.

A little blurry, but I love this picture.... and I absolutely love this sweet boy.

So precious.  Love these littles.

My twins. :)

Meeting Great-Grandma and Great-Grandpa Skelly for the first time.

They also got to meet Auntie Gail and Uncle Bruce!

Sadie reading on the couch.
Sammy loves having his picture taken and smiling goofy!
Readying together.  So sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment