Happy Father's Day, Daddy! I love you so much. I love being your son. You are the Daddy I've always wanted. The Daddy I've always dreamed of. No - you are better than the Daddy I dreamed of when I was at the orphanage. You make me feel so special and so loved. You are an example to me. I look up to you, Daddy. You are my hero. I love all the things we do together. I love to play with you, being tickled by you, being held by you. I love when you sing with me. I love that you read me the Bible every night and that you have taught me how to pray. I love how you are teaching me to love Jesus. I love you, Daddy. Thank you for choosing me.
Love, Michael
Happy Father's Day, Daddy! I love you with all my heart. I love being your little princess. I love that you chose me and that I will be forever yours. I love the way you hold me and play with me. I love the way you look at me. I know I am beautiful because of you. I know I am wanted because of you. Thank you for helping me to grow and be healthy. Thank you for helping me to learn about Jesus. I love singing in your arms at church and raising my hands with you. I look up to you, Daddy. You are my hero. I love you so much, Daddy.
Love, Liliana

Awww...so sweet! :) Happy Father's Day Matt!
ReplyDelete