Today I had a million things on my to do list for the kids nap-time. I, foolishly, didn't write any of them down and now can't think of a single thing I so urgently needed to do. Figures.
Michael and Liliana - especially Liliana - have really been into gymnastics lately. Liliana is especially good, or so we have been told by several people. There are a few gymnastics pictures on the bottom of this post.
Over the weekend I found out I have tonsillitis. It was the most horrible weekend ever. Okay, maybe not the most horrible, but it was bad. I couldn't eat, drink, swallow, or talk. I had to pantomime everything I needed to say to the kids since they can't read. It retrospect, it was quite hilarious.
Michael and Liliana are really into hide and seek these days. It's really cute to play with them. Michael, of course, either hides in the same place every time or hides in the same place the person before hid in. We are trying to teach him to find new spots, but he's not there yet. So we get to pretend we don't see him hiding behind the Christmas tree again.
Yes, we do still have one Christmas tree up in our house. Don't judge. Matt was such a huge help this past weekend while I was sick. He cleaned the house and took down all the Christmas decorations except one tree. Yes, all of our decorations were still up on Feb 12. We are that cool.
This weekend we went to one of our favorite stores, TJ Maxx. We went to buy Michael some new undies (our little grower went from size 2T to 4T in 9 months!!). Anyway, we found a really sweet set of baby monitors for an awesome deal, so we bought them. They have the ability to talk back to the baby or ... wait for it... the two parent units can talk to each other. AWESOME! Don't worry, Matt and I have already played with them.
I hope you have enjoyed my randomness. More to come!! :)
Liliana doing a headstand. Michael hiding under the trampoline.

No comments:
Post a Comment