March 10, 2011

Quick Update

It seems recently I don't have much time to update the blog. And when I do have time I am so exhausted, I just don't feel up to it. So here I am in the midst of the morning chaos attempting to get in a quick update.

The new schedule, job, and childcare are going very well. I am liking my new job more and more everyday. Each day brings another blessings that reminds us that we made the right decision to changes jobs.

The kids love going to Miss Barb's house. There are several other kids at the daycare and they enjoy playing with them all. We feel very blessed to have found such a loving and accommodating childcare so quickly. And they are Christians which is a blessing in and of itself.

A final quick update - I have scheduled my second surgery for April 7. This surgery was optional, but after we prayed about it we decided it made most sense to do the surgery to be pain free from the endometriosis for as long as possible.

I hope to give you more detailed information about all of these new changes soon! Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment