Listening to a kid sing has to be one of the cutest things ever. Our kids are no exception. We love to listen to them sing - especially when they are singing to the Lord. Michael has been singing songs on his own for quite some time - probably since the end of the summer. Liliana just recently started singing on her own within the past couple months.
Both of the kids love to sing the typical kids songs like: Wheels on the Bus, Itsy Bitsy Spider, Old McDonald, etc. They also both love singing Christian kid's songs like: I'm in the Lord's Army, This Little Light, Father Abraham, Whole World in His Hands, etc.
They recently have started to sing along with the songs that we play in our cars. There is nothing funnier than hearing Liliana singing "Shark fighter" from across the room (an Aquabats song).
Matt and I both love singing. We wondered if our kids would love singing as much as we do. We often sing for entire car rides with the kids - so I guess our prayer for "singing kids" was answered. I can't say they always like to sing though. On occasion we hear "Mommy STOP" or "Daddy STOP" from the back seat when Matt and I are singing together. But, in general, all four of us love to sing together.
May 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment