June 21, 2011

Let's go ride a bike...

Recently I decided that Michael should just take the plunge and learn to ride a bike with no training wheels.
He's very athletic and excels at most things he tries. So, I figured that he would be able to ride a bike too. We borrowed our neighbors 12" bike and took the training wheels off. We only had about 10 minutes for him to try. He did a great job!
He can't ride down the street yet, but I don't think it will be too long before he can. He was able to go about the width of our driveway without me holding on before he crashed. He was a very elegant crasher. :)


On another Michael note: Michael has really been into baseball lately. We got him a bat, some balls, and a glove. He does a great job and throwing, catching, and hitting the ball. I am always amazed at not only how many balls he's able to hit, but at how hard he hits them. They go SUPER far! Even though he's loved playing baseball recently, he is adamant that tennis is his favorite sport. Disclaimer: he's never played tennis (unless you count Wii tennis, then he has played a few times).

No comments:

Post a Comment