Okay, I'll just come right out and admit it. I've been a slacker with the blog lately. And since I waited so long to update, lots of funny stories and cute pictures have piled up. And the longer the list of things to share got the more I dreaded writing about them. Ridiculous, I know.
Anyway, things are going very well at he Hawks household. We have been enjoying the wonderful weather and the prospect of summer being right around the corner.
This is my last week at work. After this week I will be unemployed for the time being. We aren't sure what is next for our family yet. We are trying not to worry about the future and enjoy the fact that I get to be home for the summer with the kids. This will be very fun for us all. I am really looking forward to sleeping in until 8 every morning! :)
We have lots more to share including pictures and some great stories. But for now, it is time to make dinner. To Be Continued...
June 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment