Liliana, on the other hand, hasn't had to have me do her hair at all for the past month since she's had her hair in braids. But, the time finally came and I had to take those nappy braids out. I can't tell you how adorably cute she looked with her gigantic post-braid Afro. If her hair could look like this everyday, it would be AMAZING.
August 11, 2011
Hair!
A week or so ago Michael was complaining, once again, that he doesn't like me doing his hair. Since he just had a little bit of hair in his Mohawk, I didn't really think it was that big of a deal. Each morning I spray it down to get it nice and wet. Then I put some hair lotion in it. Bam. Done. It literally takes 2 minutes. At bath time, of course, I do have to comb it out. But, with their super thick conditioner in, it combs pretty easily considering how tight his curls are. However, in his 3-1/2 year old mind that was just too much and he decided he couldn't handle it anymore. I told him his only option if he didn't want me to "do his hair" anymore was to have me shave his head. His reply: "Okay Mom, shave my head." Seriously child? You LOVE your Mohawk!! But, his mind was set and he was desperate to get rid of his hair so I would just leave him alone already!
What I love best about his new do is his racing strip. That's right, he's got a nice tan line from his Mohawk!
Liliana, on the other hand, hasn't had to have me do her hair at all for the past month since she's had her hair in braids. But, the time finally came and I had to take those nappy braids out. I can't tell you how adorably cute she looked with her gigantic post-braid Afro. If her hair could look like this everyday, it would be AMAZING.

Liliana, on the other hand, hasn't had to have me do her hair at all for the past month since she's had her hair in braids. But, the time finally came and I had to take those nappy braids out. I can't tell you how adorably cute she looked with her gigantic post-braid Afro. If her hair could look like this everyday, it would be AMAZING.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment