April 26, 2011

Reason #17: Laughter

We love to listen to Michael and Liliana laugh. They have the cutest, most sincere laughs of all time. I especially love that they each have multiple different laughs that they use for different occasions.

Liliana's most recent laugh creation: the deep, boisterous laugh. I can't explain it, but it's quite hilarious and very contagious. We will have to work on getting a video to add of her laughing - but you can see the face she makes while she is laughing in this manner.

Michael has started to snort when he is laughing really hard. This usually happens when we are tickling or chasing him. It's so adorable!

I just love how much our kids laugh. When I have a rough day, am crabby or upset, all I need is to hear one of the kids laugh and I instantly feel better. Their laughs are so precious and so sweet. We are very blessed to have two kids that love to laugh and sound so stinkin' cute while they are laughing!

No comments:

Post a Comment