April 14, 2011
Reason #5: They are cute when wet
Let's face it. Some of us look like drowned rats when we are wet. I am speaking from personal experience here, people. Fine hair, wet = drowned rat. Thank goodness our kids have luxurious, thick black hair. It looks great wet.
Not only do they have nice hair while they are in the tub, they have lots of FUN while in the tub.
Michael has always loved bathing. I remember how excited he was the first time we gave him a bath in Addis Ababa. The plug didn't work so there was never more than 1/2 an inch of water in the tub at a time. But, he thought it was the best.
Liliana, on the other hand, took some convincing. Once we were able to bath the kids together (after getting rid of parasites) she started to love bathing as well.
All giggles at bath time. They have a blast. Their new favorite thing to do is to hold a towel over their eyes anytime we pour water over their heads. They also love to splash half the water onto the floor. I don't really like that.
But, I think the best part is how cuddly cute they are after a bath. All wrapped up in their warm towels. Not looking like drowned rats at all.
Sweet brother-sister love. We are so blessed by these two cuties. So in love with them too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment